Art Pro Audio MACROMIXE4 4 Channel Personal Mixer
Couldn't load pickup availability
Free & Next-Day Delivery Available
Hassle-Free Returns Within 30 Days
Problem:â€‹ You need to add 3 mics to a mixer, which only has one available channel.
Solution:â€‹ Insert a ProMIX between the mics and the mixer. Each mic channel on the ProMIX has both phantom power and low frequency cut selectable via DIP switches plus a level control. The balanced XLR line output can be connected to a mic input on the mixer and headphones, or a powered monitor can be connected to the Phone/Aux output. And if AC power is not available, the ProMIX runs on batteries as well.
How to use:
- Connect the AC adapter cable to the 12V DC Input on the MacroMIX and plug the other end into a 120V AC power outlet.
- Connect your various signal sources to the appropriate Inputs on the MacroMIX with unbalanced shielded cables. Electric instruments or amplifier line outputs would go to the 1/4 input on channel 3 and/or 4. Stereo sources (tape deck, CD player, etc.) would be connected to the RCA Inputs on channels 1 and 2.
- Connect headphones to the Line/Headphone output. Alternatively, this jack can be connected to the stereo inputs of a powered monitor speaker or a headphone amplifier if added headphone loudness is required.
- Connect the MacroMIX's stereo RCA Outputs to the L&R inputs on your tape deck, PC, or a PA mixer with stereo inputs.
- Adjust the Level controls for the desired mix.
- Four input channels, Ch. 1 and 2 have dual L/R RCA inputs, with Ch. 3 you have a choice of one 1/4 or dual L/R RCA inputs and Ch 4 has a 1/4 unbalanced input.
- Four Level controls, one for each channel
- Dual L/R RCA Output connectors
- 1/4 Line Out/Stereo Headphone output jack
- Active preamplification and mixing circuitry
- Input Impedance: 10K ohms unbalanced (all inputs)
- 1/2/3 and 4 Input Gains: 32dB/26dB/26dB and 26dB
- S/N Ratio: >90dB
- THD: <0.008%
- IMD (SMPTE): <0.008%
- Power: 12V DC (Adapter included)
- Dimensions: 5.625 x 3.75 x 1.75 inches (143mm x 92mm x 45mm)
- Weight: 2 lbs (0.91kg)
What's in the Box
What's in the Box
Payment & Security